Wednesday 19 October 2016

 5 Things I Hate About Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 on Smartphones


I love games most especially Pro Evolution soccer 2017, it drained my stress, makes me forget about the wrong set of people I meet daily and most importantly, help me cure bored moment.
These I Love About Pro Evolution Soccer 2017


>>Its Full HD version for Android
>>It comes with a better graphics
>>I control my players in a more unique way
>>It comes with A1 Adaptive function that study how you play and adapt accordingly
>>It requires Android 4.0 and above to function.

These I HATE About Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
>>It is an online game. Without active internet connection,  you may not be able to play it
>>Despite the facts that I use a device with battery supports of 4100mah battery, this game called PES 2017 drain the hell out of my battery faster.
>>Exhibition game is not working for me
>>You need to spare additional 256MB to download commentary.
>>I sacrificed 1.5GB data to download this game.

In all, it is a wonderful game and I’m still looking forward to laying my hands on the offline game. Konami has really done a good job.

Those of you that have tried it out, share your experience with us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unordered List

Sample Text

Powered by Blogger.

Sample text

Social Icons

Contact form



Followers

Featured Posts

Social Icons

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget